2020-2021 Legislative Session
- House Bill 153 – Establishing a committee to study universal Internet access for New Hampshire.
- House Bill 308 – Relative to access to pole attachments.
- Broadband-related “legislative service requests.”
- House Bill 1111 (2020) – the bills below currently appear as amendment 1339s.
- Senate Bill 457: establishing communications districts
- Senate Bill 459: relative to determining access to broadband
- Senate Bill 559: relative to municipal broadband infrastructure bonds
- 6/2/20 Letter Re: SBs 457, 459 and 559
- 6/8/20 Letter Re: Amendment 1339s to HB 1111
- House Bill 1129 (2020) – amendment 1352s.
- Senate Bill 103 (2019): authorizing municipalities to engage in multi-town bonding projects
- Senate Bill 170 (2018): relative to the authority of towns to issue bonds for the expansion of broadband infrastructure